cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find a recording in cloud

JackieC1
Listener

How can I find a recording in cloud. I was the host however, I connected using the link I sent out to participants. That link was sent to  me by Zoom with a meeting ID and passcode. I'm new to this and just used that link so I can host the meeting. However, after the meeting, I tried to retrieve the recording and could not find it. I also noticed the meeting I D I was sent is not the same ID as listed in my own personal profile. It's completely different. I don't understand why. I called zoom support and the meeting ID and passcode could not be found so I couldn't speak to anyone about my issue.  I need help to retrieve the recording please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

You need to log into the Zoom web portal.

Click Recordings and You will see a list of cloud recordings that you started and have finished processing.

Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 3.50.52 PM.png

Adjust the date range and status, then search by host, meeting ID, topic, or keyword.

Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 3.52.40 PM.png

This link will explain how to manage your cloud recordings in more detail.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205347605-Managing-and-sharing-cloud-recordings 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Frank_TB

Hello,

You need to log into the Zoom web portal.

Click Recordings and You will see a list of cloud recordings that you started and have finished processing.

Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 3.50.52 PM.png

Adjust the date range and status, then search by host, meeting ID, topic, or keyword.

Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 3.52.40 PM.png

This link will explain how to manage your cloud recordings in more detail.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205347605-Managing-and-sharing-cloud-recordings 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

Thank you. I really appreciate it.

I had auto record switched on and I have cloud storage with zoom, the meeting was from the zoom app on my iPhone. There are no meetings stored in my cloud storage. Is there a way zoom techs can retrieve?  

Hi, I am having the same problem. Where can I find the web portal? 

Frank_TB

Happy to help.

Regards

John49
Listener

I recorded a session on June 21, 2023 and though I can see the file downloaded, the speaker and content is not available to see or hear

JackieC1
Listener

Hello,

The instructions above were very helpful, did you try it? Also if you were the host, you will receive the recording in your email. I received the recording 17 minutes after the end of my meeting. I didn't notice it until about three hours later. I hope that helps. 

YKM
Listener

I'm having trouble locating the recordings. I hosted a meeting and selected cloud recording, but now I can't find that meeting listed in the recording section.