cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code 13224

hannah90
Listener

When starting a new meeting and joining the meeting, there is an error code 13224 displayed. Unsure if anyone can help with this issue. Many thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Creola
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
35 REPLIES 35

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @hannah90 welcome to the community! Sorry you're came across with this error! Do you mind giving a screenshot of where/when this problem is prompt'd? I'm actually not too familiar with this precise error number.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hi @RN , Thank you! I dropped two screenshots. When I kick off the "Start", then the error code 13224 was displayed.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @hannah90 thank you for this! Super helpful as I am seeing this is the PWA you're running into issues with hosting a meeting by clicking on 'start'.

I am running Chrome on macOS and in attempt to reproducing your error, when I click start I am not prompt with the same error. Looking at my internal resources I am not seeing much specifically on this error - needing to do some more research on my end 🙂

Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 9.27.34 AM.png

Have you had these issues in the past with the error code 13224 or did it just start occurring? When you click 'start' the PWA uses an instant meeting also know as your personal meeting ID. Wondering if its not liking specific settings set there? 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Hi @RN , Thank you for helping with this. It's the first time I see the error code 13224.

I think there is something wrong with my zoom account (just call it "account A"). Because I logged in another zoom account on the same MacBook, then click the "start" and everything runs well.  However, when I logged in "account A" on iPhone's zoom, the same error code 13224 pop out again.

Now  I have no idea what's the problem with my zoom account. Do you have any thoughts if there is any potential issue with my account? Thanks much.

Hi @RN , any expert in Zoom company
Could you help us? Our accounts have been pending for over one mont

Hi. Could you please help resolve this problem? I'm also on a paid plan. This is affecting my work.

Why our accounts were locked? And this account  I have just paid $199, that's unfair .

truongminh
Listener

I have same problem, help me pls.

truongminh_0-1693188210324.png

u238
Listener

错误代码 13224  怎么解决?Screenshot_20230828_145816_us.zoom.videomeetings_edit_94353531166852.jpg

我买的zoom 一次都还没用  就出现这个错误代码13224   浪费一百多美金   谁来解决问题啊  

ammar92
Listener

the same for me too 

Cath3
Listener

I have the same problem too. How to resolve this 

??

miniecastro
Listener

I have the same issue on my account now. I can't start or join a meeting. It says "Unable to Join the Meeting. Error Code: 13224

What can I do?

Creola

Hi @hannah90 ,

You can review the information in this article https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/18985406197261-Zoom-error-code-13224

Thanks,

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Thank you for sharing the Knowledge Base article on Error 13224 @Creola

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

We have paid for a yearly subscription, yet we are unable to use the service properly due to encountering error code 13224. Despite our payment, we have not received any acceptable explanations for this issue. We are frustrated by our inability to utilize the service we paid for.

Could you kindly provide information about error code 13224 and suggest possible steps for us to regain access? It is disappointing to encounter such problems after investing in a yearly subscription. We hope to receive assistance as soon as possible to make the most of the service.

Your reply and link provided did not contain any useful information. We have paid for a yearly subscription, yet we are unable to use the service properly due to encountering error code 13224. Despite our payment, we have not received any acceptable explanations for this issue. We are frustrated by our inability to utilize the service we paid for.

Could you kindly provide information about error code 13224 and suggest possible steps for us to regain access? It is disappointing to encounter such problems after investing in a yearly subscription. We hope to receive assistance as soon as possible to make the most of the service.

问题解决了吗。

无解 

"We cannot provide a comprehensive solution"
from the link.

Could you please help us?
Below are the error screenshots

Mika_F_0-1693579641433.png

Hi @RN , There were screenshots from NB, cell phone.

Do you read the link you gave me? Do you really think that can solve the problem?

There is no comprehensive solution. And the end?

Are you F***ing kidding me?

Hello, is this problem unsolvable?

这个问题解无法,申诉退款就可以了

From August 2023 to April 2024,  my payment annuity is all in vain.
My payment is Zoom One Pro, 2 users.

Mika_F_0-1711916542518.png

truongminh
Listener

You've received error code 13224 as the meeting you were attempting to join or start would violate section 8(iv) of Zoom’s Terms of Service. Your account is currently active, but any further suspicious activity may result in permanent termination of your account.
Thank you,
Jeff

Yesterday I received this email, I disagree with Zoom's resolution.

Mika_F
Listener

I have the same issue from 2023/Aug/23.

My account is ***********.

Mika_F
Listener

Over one week, We can see the solution.
We can't see a solution from Creola's link.

Mika_F_0-1693579000812.png

clans12345
Listener

How to resolve this issue

CALEBYANG
Listener

我九月一号买的zoom 一次都还没有用 出现错误代码13224  我该怎么办  客服能不能给我退款啊  我的账号 ***********

sofiafy
Listener

There is also an error code 13224 displayed when we start the regular meeting today. Is there any one can help to solve the issue?

Many thanks.

Roger7
Listener

Do you have a solution

We have encountered the same problem

Roger7
Listener

问题解决了吗

Mika_F
Listener

It is still no work on 2023-Dec-18.
Ans Zoom takes over 300 USD from me and does nothing.

Mika_F_0-1702914264852.png