cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1132, and error 1,003

JeepGuy80
Listener

I can't log into Zoom, 1st message i get is to check my connection status, over and over. try and log in through the web and i get and error message 1,003 and that my account can't be accessed. i click on the password reset and follow instructions, i get emailed the password reset link and then click submit and get kicked back that my account has been disabled and to contact support. can't contact support without being logged in. i called the phone support number, can't log in without my 6 digit code which i can't get from my profile because i can't log in. finally i just pushed buttons to get to sales and talked to a live person who told me i'll get a call back when i get a call back, and that they're very busy. i explained its been 4 days and i haven't gotten anything besides the confirmation email that my query was received. i at one point i got an error message that my account was disabled due to a TOS violation. submitted a request for an appeal and haven't heard back from that at all either.

2 REPLIES 2

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @JeepGuy80 thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! This error message according to my research is handled one way. You will not need to contact Support, but rather please contact Zoom Trust & Safety at https://zoom.us/appeals

I know this hasn't "fixed" the issue per se but if you have found this post helpful, please feel free to click "Accept as Solution" below. Thanks!

JackMeoff
Listener

Hey jeep guy.  I am suddenly dealing with the same issue.  Have you been able to get it resolved?