Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zooming live to FB Biz Page is no longer an option?

Any insight on why trying to live stream to my FB Biz page no longer shows that page as an option? It only shows my timeline or pick a group as an option. Someone in my business world said that FB was no longer going to allow Zoom to connect like tha...

Resolved! Camera with slash

When in a meeting I have a square with a camera and a slash through the camera. How do I fix this so my meeting can see me and I can see myself? I have tried settings and chats to no avail. Tami

Tami by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues getting into Breakout Rooms

Hi all, We have had people who get into the main Zoom without issue but then have a lot of trouble getting into the breakout rooms. We often have participants who have weak or inconsistent Internet and so there is already a lot of frustration. Why is...

Sync Problem Zoom > Outlook and Outlook > Zoom

Hello everyone,I have set my Zoom account with a personal Exchange account calendar but while scheduling a meeting in the app. it goes to another calendar in my Outlook.On the other side, the Zoom plugin is now visible in the wrong exchange account a...

Zoom Meeting Due - Alarm - how to switch it off?

Since installing current version of Zoom on phone (not the faulty Beta one) I have audio alarms going off every time to tell me a meeting is due. Can anyone tell me how to switch that audio alarm reminder systemoff?NB: This is NOT the sound for peopl...

markTTP by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes