Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to Post a Break Message During a Livestream Pause

We are livestreaming a Zoom Board meeting and have two sessions with a break in between. We want to pause the Zoom recording and have the livestream show a slide that says we will resume the Zoom meeting in 15 minutes. How do you have just that slide...

Schwarz by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google agenda

Hi to all, My google agenda has been synchronized with my zoom account for the past years and out of the blue, today, the time schedule is not synchro anymore. For example: I schedule a meeting at 3pm but it is registered at 1pm... exactly at the tim...

recording

I can not find the record button on my zoom meeting now matter how many times i make a new one what am i doing wrong

Upgraded to Pro, still getting kicked out at 40 minutes

Title explains it, I upgraded to Pro, I have the receipts, my Zoom looks different now, however all of my sessions are being timed out at 40 minutes. I have no idea what to do! I have client sessions on Zoom all week and it is a huge problem for me t...

Alia24 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recovering recordings

In our corporate Zoom environment, recordings automatically get moved to the Trash after 30 days. And after 30 days in the Trash they are permanently deleted. However, you can always recover from the Trash before that 30 day period ends.My question, ...

Adding Zoom Links to google Calendar

I guess this topic was raised but not solved. I get lots of zoom invites via Link pass combination. how can I add the to my google calendar. is the a way of doing it using thegworkspace add-on. When I add an evento a new meeting is created but I dont...

Ari69 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Computer Audio Very Low for participants/during recording

Hi, I am a coach (yoga, meditaiton, workouts) and I use Zoom to coach my sessions. I currently share my audio via the Advanced Sharing Options. I have an external mic connected to the laptop (wireless rode) but then use my blutooth headphones to hear...

SineadB by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gallery View but only recording my spotlighted screen

Hi, I am a coach (yoga/pregnancy/postnatal) and I use Zoom to host and record my classes. I used to be able to have my veiw set to Gallery View but if I spotlighted myself ONLY my own video is recorded. This seems to have changed recently and even wh...

SineadB by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Allow participants to unmute themselves

In the past, all meeting participants came in muted, but could unmute themselves. That's what we would like to have happen.In the past week, participants are coming in unmuted. I changed the admin setting (don't know why it was suddenly unselected - ...

ZOOM APP DESKTOP VERSION

In the past month, I've notice my desktop zoom app kept logged off. I did the update to the new version but still an issue. Wonder if anyone has issue with this for PC desktop version. I do not have this issue with my Macbook or other Apple devices.

HTNDPM by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!