cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISABLED ACCOUNT (NO ACCESS TO GO THROUGH SUPPORT)

wuwd
Listener

On my personal account, I am unable to log in. Every time I try, it says account is disabled. I've read the updated policy. I've opened a ticket more than 3 days ago (no one responded). I even tried to post in the community chat, but it kept saying my account is disable with code 1003. Now, it is telling me to contact the owner or administrator. I am the owner. I tried calling the support number. However, I only have my meeting ID number. I do not have the other number they are asking for to verify because I am locked out (in order for me to get that number, I have to be signed in). Likewise, when I reach out for support with the chat box, it's prompting me to sign in which is dumb because I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO SIGN IN. This is frustrating! I use my personal zoom for family meetings and now I do NOT have access. No email notification. NOTHING! I am not sure why this is happening to me, but I definitely need this situation solved ASAP. I cannot post any personal information (how would someone in admin reach out to me directly???) I do need help, please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @wuwd, I apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing with your Zoom account. I understand how frustrating this situation can be. 

It appears that your account was disabled due to detected unauthorized activities or a violation of Zoom's Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Guidelines. It's essential to maintain a secure and compliant environment for all Zoom users.

To address this issue, here are the steps you should follow:

1. Review Zoom's Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Guidelines:

• Please take a moment to carefully review Zoom's Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Guidelines to understand the policies you should adhere to.
  2. Submit an Appeals Form to Zoom Trust and Safety Team:

• Once you've reviewed the policies and believe your account was disabled in error or would like to appeal the decision, you can submit an appeals form to our Trust and Safety team.
    • The appeals form will allow you to provide additional context and explain your situation.

I understand that you may not have access to your account to submit this form, but you can access it by following this link: Zoom Appeals Form.

Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @wuwd, I apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing with your Zoom account. I understand how frustrating this situation can be. 

It appears that your account was disabled due to detected unauthorized activities or a violation of Zoom's Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Guidelines. It's essential to maintain a secure and compliant environment for all Zoom users.

To address this issue, here are the steps you should follow:

1. Review Zoom's Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Guidelines:

• Please take a moment to carefully review Zoom's Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Guidelines to understand the policies you should adhere to.
  2. Submit an Appeals Form to Zoom Trust and Safety Team:

• Once you've reviewed the policies and believe your account was disabled in error or would like to appeal the decision, you can submit an appeals form to our Trust and Safety team.
    • The appeals form will allow you to provide additional context and explain your situation.

I understand that you may not have access to your account to submit this form, but you can access it by following this link: Zoom Appeals Form.

Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

wuwd
Listener

My appeal was submitted 7 days ago. I have not heard a response back from anyone. I can confirm that all activities adhere to Zoom's policies and this was disabled in error. Should I submit another appeal or continue to wait patiently?

wuwd
Listener

After mentioning that the same form was submitted twice......

THIS MESSAGE WAS EMAILED TO ME ON OCT 9TH.   How does this help me? Is there any other assistance that can be provided or do you recommend creating a new account?  ...the same message posted 9/22