Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording - No audio via Focusrite interface

Audio works fine in both test and recording mode when using my USB mic, but when I connect a mic via my Focusrite 212 3rd gen interface (usb C to A) it works fine in test mode but the recording has no audio. I have latest version of Zoom (Windows 11)...

mborok by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect music keyboard to laptop / audio issues

I teach piano (virtually of course) and my students often complain about my keyboard "cutting out" or on occasion, no sound. Also, the audio has gone completely out and I restart the lesson.Can anyone shed light on this issue? I am a relatively newco...

Chazz by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

downloading recording

Can i get a recording to download when i was the host, but i did not get the 'download now' screen when i finished the meeting. Is it possible to still get that recording and put it onto my computer?

ESCOLA DE ASSESSORIA PLENA

TEMAS PALETRA - LEO PALESTRA - MATTEA IMPROBIDADE ADMINISTRATIVA E O DIREITO PENALLGPDCOMPLIANCEZOOM - PLATAFORMALIVES E VÍDEOPALESTRTAS PRIMEIRA REUNUÃO - DEFINIÇÃO DE ESCOLPO 2 REUNIAO - APRESENTAÇÃO PARA MATTE EM JANEIRO @SSenrra @lmfontoura1

SSenrra by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio blocking sound of violin since last update

I've been using Zoom a bit for teaching violin for a couple of years now and apart from the occasional bobble all has worked fine. When teaching this afternoon suddenly the sound of my violin is not getting through to the student - my speaking and si...

compressing videos

The last few times, after the 2-h-zoom-meeting finished, the automatic compressing takes over 1 h (!) until done. It used to take no more than 20 minutes. What's wrong....? It doesn't seem to be the internet connection.

Wal1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Membership

Wouldn't it be nice if Zoom offered a service at lower cost than Pro? Some of us are not businesses yet wish to have simple short meetings of small groups of friends (3-5 computers) and only occasionally, yet the only option is Pro. Pro is not worth ...

NSF46 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes