cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Solid Backgrounds

Onelove
Listener

I need help creating a solid background for my zoom meetings, I've used the virtual backgrounds listed but just need some solid backgrounds for audition purposes. Can you please explain to a Baby Boomer the procedure.

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Onelove.

There are a number of simple apps out there that let you create “illustrations”. All you need to do is create an image that has a solid background. I’ve got several apps, including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, and I could probably do it with Windows photo editor.  If you have PowerPoint, create a 1-slide presentation, add a rectangle that covers the whole slide, make that rectangle the color you want, and then “export” the otherwise blank slide as a 1920x1080 PNG file.  You can upload that as a background with the + button. 

Use any drawing app you have – or find some youngster to make an image for you! I’ve been fortunate to be in IT for many years and understand a lot of this stuff, but I know there are many (even youngsters) that don’t have much experience beyond Email, social media, and web browsing. Don’t be afraid to ask friends for help!

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !