cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact support

buymv
Listener

Is there any way to get phone support? I am happy to pay. I have spent this whole day trying to figure out meeting settings. I made a few errors and unable to figure out how to correct them and send updates to attendees. It is a very important meeting and my first time setting up a meeting. Can I upgrade another step for a month and ask what is really a simple question probably with a simple answer? I am really desperate or wouldn't write.

5 REPLIES 5

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Live chat support requires a subscription of greater than $50 USD/month. Live phone support requires a subscription of greater than $200 USD/month for the account.

If you post your issues here someone may be able to help you.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

buymv
Listener

I've posted here and although some replies no one has answered the basic question. Do notices go out when a meeting is edited? it seems like a simple question but I have spent hours searching for an answer. 

Fred

Ray_Harwood

Zoom does not send out notices just because a meeting is edited.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thanks. Is there anything in the app to resend the meeting? I realize I can copy it and paste into an email. Seems editing and sending would be a pretty normal event. 

Aimeejones037
Listener

Hey , I just joined zoom and purchased a plan and I am facing an issue of sending SMS I am not able to send or receive any SMS I am attaching an screenshot of what I am facing can anyone help me please?