cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confidentiality sign in

gastropod
Listener

My organization has meeting that contain sensitive information. Is there a function/feature that would force those who attend to sign an online waiver?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @gastropod.

I’m not aware on any such capability in Zoom. Your best bet might be to require Registration and Authentication via Zoom Login, and set registrations to require Manual Approval. Then for each Registrant, send them a form to sign using DocuSign or Adobe Sign; after receiving it, authorize the registration. More work for you, I’m afraid, but likely the best way. 

Another approach would be to prominently display a Disclaimer during registration that says something like, “By registering and/or participating in this meeting you agree that …” with the text of your waiver. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

I was also thinking this might be the way that we'd have to do this. Thanks for the confirmation!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @gastropod.

I’m not aware on any such capability in Zoom. Your best bet might be to require Registration and Authentication via Zoom Login, and set registrations to require Manual Approval. Then for each Registrant, send them a form to sign using DocuSign or Adobe Sign; after receiving it, authorize the registration. More work for you, I’m afraid, but likely the best way. 

Another approach would be to prominently display a Disclaimer during registration that says something like, “By registering and/or participating in this meeting you agree that …” with the text of your waiver. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

I was also thinking this might be the way that we'd have to do this. Thanks for the confirmation!