cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can no longer see the meetings list on my zoom app

KRev
Listener

Basically, it all boils down to this: before I turned my computer on this morning, I could open the Zoom app, go to the meetings tab, and see all upcoming meetings, as well as all recurring ones. I...simply do not see this tab anymore. I doubt my app updated during the weekend, as I checked for updates and there was a new version today, so if it had updated during the weekend, it would have updated to the latest version, not one previous.

I can still see these meeting list on the web browser and on my phone app, just not my computer. Were they moved somewhere else? I have no interest in the mail, calendar, apps, or whiteboard tabs, if it's a matter of space.

This morning, I was running version 5.14.11 (17466), which is Windows-based. I have since updated to version 5.15.2 (18096) in hopes that it solved the issue, though it did not. I have already signed out and then back in, closed and reopened the app (including doing it once from the task manager), and trying to find an option in the web-based version to see if I unchecked something on accident.

Is there away I can see the meeting list again, and if so, where was it moved to and can I put it back in its proper tab where it used to be?

33 REPLIES 33

peterjg
Listener

I've noticed exactly the same thing, I don't have any scheduled meetings but I can't see my recurring meetings on my PC, but can on my phone.

KiwiRenee
Listener

Me too. One morning last week, I clicked on one of my 'no scheduled time' recurring meetings to go into the meeting. That same day, the 'Home' tab changed to one that said 'Meetings', an "Enable calendar" widget showed up, and now I can't see any of my own recurring meetings from my laptop app. My workaround is that I click on the saved link in the recurring appointments in my online (google) calendar, or start from my iPhone and swap over to my laptop.

Does anyone know if there's somewhere you can see no fixed time recurring meetings on the PC Zoom app? Or do I need to enable a calendar? And if so, will that actually show my no fixed time recurring meetings anyway? They're not in my calendar as they're not at a specific time.

heidiworm
Listener

I'm having the same problem. Can't see my recurring meetings on the desktop app but they do appear when I log into Zoom via a browser. Hoping I don't have to enable the calendar -- a "feature" I don't otherwise want or need. Does anyone have a solution?

TheSmartWay
Listener

What the heck did they do now?  I can't get to my meetings with ease from my app!  Time to use Google Meets EVERYONE!  These changes are obnoxious!  They are not thinking of the end user in the least!  I use this for business.  They are inpeeding my productivity. 

Class Action lawsuit!!! 

hteB
Listener

I can't find it either! In order to host the recurring meeting I created I had to join via a zoom invite link. Very inconvenient. 

It seems like it only works on the website: https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Recurring-Meeting-with-quot-No-fixed-Time-quot-option-is-miss...

acroglob
Listener

Same here, my meetings were deleted.

Probably not deleted, just not displayed.  And deleted meetings can be recovered for a week if in fact they were deleted.

WindWatcher
Listener

Same problem.  I can see the full meeting list on zoom.us but not on the desktop app.

ViTu
Listener

I have exactly this problem as of today - please fix this quickly Zoom as it is is crucial for my work.  We just need the tab back with the list of recurring meetings.

janeseattle
Listener

Same problem. The zoom homepage is not at all helpful. And my paid subscription 'doesn't qualify' for support even from the chatbot! ugh! I've never used zoom from a browser but I'll figure that out. Please put it back the way it was!

amygsinger
Listener

Same! What is going on?!

laurenbrownmft
Listener

same same.  me too.  glad to have company for the shitshow

Rob_F
Listener

I noticed the same thing - the recurring meetings used to show up when I opened the app. After playing around I finally clicked on "anytime meetings" in the right panel, and it opened up a llst of my recurring meetings.

Ah I see it now have to update zoom for that.

I see  "anytime meetings" in the panel with the time at the top, but none of my meetings are listed.

Did you press the drop down arrow?

Thank you for replying. Yes, I did. That is where I "found" most of my missing meetings. 

Oh, I see that, but it acts as though I don't have any "anytime" meetings.  I had to go onto the website to open my meeting.

4RunR
Listener

Thanks for the tips! After I updated to the 15.3 (that was a search!), I "found" one of my scheduled meetings with the option to "Start". All my other meetings are under "anytime meetings" with the option to "join", but I am the Host. I wish they'd leave well enough alone! Like the person above glad I'm not alone in the shitshow. 

peterjg
Listener

OK, I just made some progress. I just updated to 5.15.3 (although this worked before I did that). There's a panel on the home screen with the date & time at the top. On there is a dropdown for "anytime meetings" but clicking it doesn't list anything. However if I click on the 3 dots to the right of the date/time (more calendar options) the menu includes "Move to side panel". If I do that then the "anytime meetings" dropdown displays my anytime meetings. Wow!

Brettspielaka
Listener

I want the "easy" tab in the Zoom-App back! This is so inconvenient. I wish I hadn't updated! I don't need calendars and mailstuff. I used to love Zoom, because it is so intuitiv. It's not anymore. I want to use zoom from the app again. Restore it quick!!!

😵😡

ZOOM'S BEEN SUCKING HARRRRRRRD!!!

crispyclarkston
Listener

I have the same problem...help!

sbwRain
Listener

This is actually so obnoxious!

I use Zoom for my work. I opened the app today as usual and didn't find my recurring meetings!

I can still access them from the website, but what's the point of having a dedicated PC app, if you still need to use the site?

We need quick and easy access to all the meetings from the app!

Fix it, Zoom!

roman_redman
Listener

have the same issue too. Guys, don't panic. For now you can start a meeting from the website. But just a temporary solution. We freaking need it back to the app ASAP!

Brettspielaka
Listener

I sell Webinars as a trainer and need the Links to send to my clients when they book it. I was just about to do the schedules for 2024. All used to be so easy and convenient. And all the scheduled meetings where automatically put in my Ical Calendar. And now it's all gone! I am already looking for an alternative. If it stays like that I cannot use Zoom anymore....

We have a similar need. We need to centrally manager out meetings to send links to clients, schedule reminders and sync to iCal. Up to a certain volume this is manageable manually but gets tricky with more meetings as we typically need to be able to locate links on short notice. There is a Zoom marketplace app, Salepager, that lets you organize and send links for your Zoom meetings and we started using that recently. Alternatively, If you are willing to put in a little more effort you could use APIs to spin something up. 

hteB
Listener

So it seems like the meetings tab has been put back at it's original place (for me) I don't know about others.

Yes, I noticed that last night. I think Zoom fixed it.

crispyclarkston
Listener

In the end I found the meetings under 'anytime meetings' - and it's reverted back to normal now anyway. Panic over 🙂

Zoom2018
Listener

I know this is a late addition, however, the Meeting Tab is gone.  I don't know why my update in today, April 16, 2024 is the first time I saw this.  Earlier today I had the meeting tab.  I always do the updates so I did so over lunch.  The tab is gone.  HOWEVER, they were soooo nice to provide us another calendar because the one(s) we already had were not enough.  I have my Mac iCal that aggregates ALL of my client, personal, and work calendars (8 in all) so I can schedule meetings and Zoom only uses my work calendar so it is useless.  They hid the daily meetings list on the "Calendar Side Panel" which was hidden by default.  So you have to open it with the calendar icon next to your profile picture in the upper right of the app screen.  At the bottom of that list is another hidden link to your recurring meetings.  SO, the ONLY thing we use ZOOM for, virtual meetings, is hidden and all the other Product Features that Zoom things is cool is a waste of money.!  Seriously - we now have email, contacts, apps, calendar, and a whiteboard in Zoom but NOT MEETINGS!  The Product Manager(s) should all be fired.  Someone earlier in this list stated that they are not thinking about their customers.  I could not agree more!!!

Thank you, your post was helpful and I finally found the link at the bottom of "Calendar Side Panel."  So obnoxious.  Why would they take the most used and convenient features and bury them in sub folders?  Anyhow, thanks again!

Thank you so much for that navigation - I see it's still busted in the latest 6.0.4 (38135) build. I updated yesterday and discovered my Meeting tab was blank. Total panic. Very dumb on the usability scale.