cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Issues

Zabeth
Listener

When I'm in a meeting on Zoom my camera slowly melts into a mess of colors. I can still see the people I'm speaking with clearly and the audio on both ends works perfectly. Its just my camera projection. The picture stays a mess of blurry colors for a between 20 seconds to a couple of minutes and then the clear picture comes back but only lasts a few minutes and repeats the distortion. I've uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled, checked for updates and even factory reset the computer in case it was having issues. Both the computer's camera and my extra webcam both get this issue when I'm on Zoom. I've checked Zoom camera settings and all looks good. Can anyone advise? 

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Zabeth can you share the version that your Zoom client is currently running? Can check by Upgrading Zoom to the latest version

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I have the same problem.  I tried to find the version number to give you. but all instructions include options I don't have.  Ex. Click my profile picture, select help tab.  I have no help tab.

Other instructions to fix this have said to go to Video settings.  I have no video settings option.

So frustrating!

No one to call and when I tried the chat, this is where I ended up.  Can you help me?

Jean1734_0-1674174305453.png