Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Invalid Meeting ID Error for Created Zoom Meeting

I recently created a Zoom meeting, but when I try to access it, I get an error message stating "Invalid Meeting ID".I'm not sure why this is happening and I need assistance to resolve this. Here are the details: I created the meeting through the Zoom...

Impossible pour les participants d'entrer dans mes réunions

Bonjour,Depuis quelques mois, lors de mes formations en ligne (j'ai un compte pro), un certain nombre de participants ne peuvent pas rentrer dans la réunion car on leur demande leur compte Facebook ou de créer un compte commercial. Or ils ont install...

Local recording - no record

Hi!I just tried to record a zoom meeting. I was the host, I had all of the settings on that are required and I started and stopped the recording before the end of the meeting. But after I ended the meeting, I did not get the little window that tells ...

Audio HELP! first time using zoom to teach (disaster!)

How do you navigate playing music + be heard speaking - to pause music + voice be heard only...? The only way I could navigate how to work this was:1. I played Spotify through Mac + had the Settings under Audio Profile clicked on LOW (faint backgroun...

Wild by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invitation

I use zoom all day. I use aol for email. AOL changed format and now suddenly the hyperlink does not come up on my invitation...although it does for others so they can click on my link.... In addition, I cannot click on someone else's link with one mo...

amr4 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with attachments and video quality

Hi,I am unable to share pdfs in the zoom chat. Its greyed out, even though this option is toggled on. Any insights?Also, the video recording is grainy which is frustrating. I needed this as the recording was requested by my audience. How do I prevent...

nic2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Print Survey "View Responses"

"View Responses" generates a new web page in which I can view my survey results in a graphical format. However, I can only print the first page, not the entire web page. How do I print the entire report?Note: I already know how to generate a report, ...

blucht_1-1685475097948.png blucht_0-1685474865664.png
blucht by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes