cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Branding - Webinar Banner

Neha_10
Listener

Hi, 

I have updated the webinar banner image, but while sharing the webinar link on social media the old image is displayed instead of the updated image. I have re-upload the banner multiple times, but still, the link is reflecting the banner which was uploaded the very first time.

Please suggest a way out.

1 REPLY 1

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Neha_10, thank you for posting for the first time, and welcome to the Zoom Community!

I understand the frustration you're facing with the webinar banner image not updating when sharing the webinar link on social media. Thus is likely related to the way social media platforms cache and display link previews.

Here are some steps you can take to ensure the updated banner image is reflected correctly:

1. Clear your browser cache: Sometimes, your browser might be displaying a cached version of the social media link preview. Try clearing your browser's cache and refreshing the page to see if the updated banner image appears correctly.

2. Use the Sharing Debugger (for Facebook): If you are sharing the webinar link on Facebook, you can use the Facebook Sharing Debugger tool to force Facebook to fetch the latest information for your link. Go to the Sharing Debugger (https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/) and enter the webinar link. Click the "Debug" button, and Facebook will scrape the latest data, including the updated banner image.

3. Use the Twitter Card Validator (for Twitter): If you are sharing the link on Twitter, you can use the Twitter Card Validator (https://cards-dev.twitter.com/validator) to refresh the link preview. Enter your webinar link and click the "Preview card" button. This will update Twitter's cache with the latest information, including the new banner image.

I hope this helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?