cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio not working since last zoom update

EmmaB1
Listener

After the last zoom update, my zoom audio has stopped working. When starting a meeting, it says "this meeting does not support dial in or call me to join. Cannot join audio."

I have never needed to use dial in before. The "test speakers and mic" shows both as working fine. The audio will not give me any option to connect through my laptop's sound.

3 REPLIES 3

Jo777
Listener

Same problem here. I don't know if my Zoom updated or not but one day it was working fine, the next I get the same error message. I have Zoom Pro version 5.16.2 on my MacBook Air with Monterey 12.5.1. I also use Zoom for my practice and it dropped me badly last week. I had to WhatsApp call my client for the audio while we used the video on Zoom. It was embarrassing.

abodine
Listener

I am getting the same audio error message.  Nothing (all the suggestions from other threads on this exact topic) seems to solve this issue. My client thankfully uses Doxy for her clients so we switched to that.  Terribly embarrassing. 

EmmaB1
Listener

It's definitely not a problem with my computer, as when I use my boss' zoom account it all works fine. But I can't get my account to work at all, which is a problem, as I am a lecturer and need it to teach my classes! If I can't get it fixed I will need to use Google Meets or another video platform.