cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally trashed deleted recordings - is there any way to recover?

MiCreate
Listener

Hello, I recorded an important meeting a few days ago, but it was deleted as I was making storage space for my recordings. After. I deleted what I thought were only unnecessary recordings, I woke up remembering I must have also deleted the one important recording, and further trashing it after it was deleted. Is there any way for me to get that recording back or someone I can speak from Zoom who can help me retrieve it? I don't believe I have live contact as an option for my account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @MiCreate.

Sorry, if the recording is not listed in your Trash Folder, there’s no way to recover it. Normally “deleting from trash” is not immediate, but does happen with 24 hours (usually less in my experience).  

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @MiCreate.

Sorry, if the recording is not listed in your Trash Folder, there’s no way to recover it. Normally “deleting from trash” is not immediate, but does happen with 24 hours (usually less in my experience).  

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thank you, Ray, and duly noted. I realized I saved myself this time and had actually downloaded the video! But, I will keep in mind that once something is deleted then subsequently trashed it cannot be retrieved.