HD video and audio collaboration
Integrations and bots to use with Zoom
Full-featured, easy-to-use, engaging webinars
Enterprise cloud phone system
All-in-one platform to host virtual experiences
Connect your teams and streamline communications
Power up your conference rooms with video
APIs & SDKs to extend and enhance Zoom
Expand traditional classrooms in the cloud
Improve customer experiences & communications
Increase productivity & engagement for all agencies
Collaborative telehealth technology & workflows
Supporting a Hybrid-friendly Work Environment
Explore products and tools for seamless collaboration across office and home working spaces.
Discover hybrid solutions
Discover new ways to use Zoom solutions to power your modern workforce.
Access expert-led tutorials on Zoom products and features.
Network with other Zoom users, and share your own product and industry insights.
Get documentation on deploying, managing, and using the Zoom platform.
Keep your Zoom client up to date to access the latest features.
Download hi-res images and animations to elevate your next Zoom meeting.
What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.
Hello Zoom Community.
I recorded my first meeting and it converted to MP4. When I went to find the link to share with the participants it is not in my cloud. It's classified as a local recording saved on my computer.
1. How do I ensure my recordings go to the cloud so I can share links?
2. How do take my current recording and put it in the cloud?
Here are some pointers for Cloud Recordings….
1) You must have a paid license for Cloud Recording
2) Login to the Zoom Portal (in a web browser)
3) Click on Settings and then the Recording Tab
4) Make sure cloud recording is enabled. Then turn on/off other switches for the different recording options such as different views, transcript, time stamp, etc
5) Start your Zoom Meeting
6) Click the Record Button
7) Select Cloud instead of Local
If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.Thanks!