Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Participant list snapshot

Is there a way to get a live list of participants so I can check names off as they take turns talk?I need to check off users after they speak so I get to everyone. Manual ways are too slow (i.e. pencil paper)

wwwayno by Observer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

audio and video from hdmi port

I use Zoom in a room where there are multiple people. If I connect a large screen TV to the hdmi port on my laptop I can see video on it during the meeting. I can hear incoming audio from other participants of the meeting. However, if I play a DVD co...

wova by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gratitude

Greetings to all. Even though Zoom is a paying enterprise that is now valued astronomically high, I just want to express my thanks to all those at Zoom who have made it possible for me to make it this far in the pandemic, perhaps soon to be endemic. ...

Using Zoom with Everywhere Polls embedded in PPT for Mac

Hi all bright people. I am having a heck of a time getting Zoom and Everywhere Polls to work well together using a MacBook pro and PowerPoint. Everywhere Polls launches sometimes, not others on Zoom. I am supposed to "share desktop" in order to get t...

Laurie3 by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

VGA camera resolution

Hi All. I am using an SLR as a webcam which has a VGA output with a resolution of 640 x 480. Zoom displays the image with thick black border around it. I wonder if there is some way to change the resolution in zoom so that it recognises the input and...

sam303 by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25