Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Date format in edit meeting

I had to re-install Zoom and the date format is not right in edit meeting. I have gone to profile and ensured dd/mm/yyyy is selected. The meeting email has the correct format but when I go to edit meeting, or create new meeting, the date is in USA mm...

KingJim by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Zoom Reverting

I've used Zoom for years. Our organization just assigned me a new laptop. I installed the newest version of Zoom, but literally ever day I am forced to uninstall and reinstall the newest version, because my computer reverts back to the old version of...

recordings freeze lately, why?

Hi, lately recordings freeze nearly every time I teach and record a class and I have to restart. Initially zoom popped up saying my camera needed updating, I have never found that message again. I have updated via the program rather than the applicat...

AstridG by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trimming cursor has gone mad

Hi, we have forever trimmed recordings to tidy up classes at the beginning and end. Lately when trimming the cursor seems to glue to the trim selection feature and I cannot seem to stop at the right section to confirm the trimming spot. It is super f...

AstridG by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! upping recording quality for event recordings

We are recording events at the basic quality level of XXXX x 360, told you can ask ??? to up this to XXXX x 720 which means a much bigger file to download asap and clear to free up bandwidth, anyone know who to ask and if its possible lead me through...

Sharing part of screen

I want to give a Zoom presentation with PowerPoint. I have a single computer monitor on which I would like to display the slides along with the notes, but I would like to share just the portion of the screen containing the slides. Is there a way that...

Resolved! Random lines appeared during a meeting

During a talk I was giving yesterday, someone tried to logon after the talk had started. I could see their name pop up in very small print in the left hand side of the screen, then the name moved about a bit at random leaving a trail behind it. It st...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More