Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Up to 2000 or 3000 audience ?

Hi, Is it possible to have 2000 or more audience ?If yes, how ?The « Large meeting » option is only for 1000.It’s for a single meeting.Best RegardsDavid

Djack59 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Using host key with a waiting room

I work for a non-profit and we hold various meetings each month. These are hosted by a whole range of different people who either work for us or are members of the non-profit. It has become quite a clunky process to have so many people have a login t...

Green video icon on Mac menu bar not showing on MacBook

When using Zoom on my Mac Mini computer, I have a green 'video' icon on the menu bar which I find useful.But on my MacBook, that icon doesn't appear, instead I get a 'Zoom' text which has different functionality. See screenshots for the two menus.Men...

Getting Invalid ID error

I got this error for a meeting I'd scheduled for 11. I had just ended some earlier meetings with the same client with no problem. When I got this error, I was not able to join my own meeting, so I deleted the zoom location and added a new one using t...

Nantu by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unique Participants via API

Hello Community, I understand I can get a list of unique participants via reporting in Zoom administration. But anywhere else in reporting and at the dashboard the shown number of participants is not unique. It always counts participants multiple tim...

EricEmZ by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom 5.15.3.4839 on Ubuntu Linux high CPU load

Not sure if this is the right board to report this issue - I recently upgraded my zoom from 5.12.9.367 to 5.15.3.4839 on my Ubuntu 22.04 Linux, and found that the new version of zoom keeps on using 100% CPU even during idle. After I reverted the vers...

fangq by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting shortcut on iPad

I'm looking for an easy solution for my 92 year old mother who struggles every time we want to contact her. I have created a Shortcut on my mother's iPad to take her to our usual meeting with one click and embedded the meeting link URL in the Shortcu...

API for Zoom Appointment Scheduler

Hi. I'm excited over the new Zoom Appointment Scheduler feature (https://explore.zoom.us/en/products/appointment-scheduler/) that's in beta. My question: is there an API for this feature? I haven't had luck finding it in the docs. Thank you!