cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

read. ai meeting notes

EliseE
Listener

How do I block invited participant's read.ai meeting notes from starting up/activating in a meeting I've scheduled on my account? (I am the only host.)

3 REPLIES 3

Sewichi
Listener

When Read joins the meeting, in the chat, you should see a notification highlighting who invited Read.  You can reach out to that user to request that they not invite Read moving forward.  In the meeting, you can type "opt out" into the chat to remove Read from the meeting instantly.  

Except it doesn’t remove read it just removes your comments from read. Which means everyone has to remove read - not just the host. And it still kept typing stuff in the chat - who signed in, who signed out or left. It’s very distracting. 

I receive the following message each time I have a specific scheduled meeting. I don't have read.ai installed and never would do so as the meeting is a confidential one.  Can someone explain why I might be receiving these messages? My profile states that, "No account users have added this app yet". If this app does record information without being requested to do so it may be in violation of GDPR regulations.

"read.ai
meeting notes has joined your meeting"