cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom webinars - how to add admins who can manage/set up webinars

Cpetterson
Listener

I have puchased a Zoom webinar licence for my org but want to allow others in my team to view and amend or set up future webinars. How do I go about doing that? Do the individuals need to have a Zoom One Pro licence? Or do they need to have a Webinar licence? Seems a bit much as we are only holding one webinar at a time.

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Cpetterson.

The Webinar add-on license only authorizes one user to create webinars; if you want multiple people to create webinars, additional licenses will likely be needed.  Some Enterprise accounts might have additional capabilities not available in Pro or Business accounts.

Note however that the creator of a webinar can designate Alt-Hosts for a webinar, and the Alt-Hosts do not have to have a webinar license.  See this Zoom Support article for additional details:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/208220166-Designating-an-alternative-host 

Carefully note whether a specific item refers to Meetings or Webinars.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Cpetterson
Listener

Thanks so much Ray. That's really helpful. So does an alternative host need to have a Pro One (paid) licence or cant it be anyone? I can't seem to add anyone who hasn't got one.

evan-barry
Listener

Should the alternative host see the webinar they are added to in their account? For our account, even if they have a webinar license they are unable to see webinars they didn't create

Ray_Harwood