Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom invitation link

SvetlanaObR
Listener

Hi guys,

Will aprreciate quick answers as our webiar is tomorrow 🙂

After registering to our webinar, attendes receive a link to join the webinar.

The question is: can anybody with the link access the webinar, even if they are not registered for it.

I am asking because apart from the registration through zoom, we previously collected registrations through sendinblue and then sent them the zoom link manually. But the contacts are not in the database of zoom. Does the link makes the connection with whom have registered through zoom?

Thank you so much 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnikaZoom
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

@SvetlanaObR I know your webinar has already happened, but I wanted to provide an answer for the community. 

Zoom webinar registration has many ways to set it up so it works for you. In the Authentication option, you select if and how you want users to authenticate to join. If you select "registered email", only the person who's Zoom account matches the email address used to register can use that link. If you select more relaxed alternatives, other people can join using the same link. 

To make sure you connect who is attending to the reports, when using a 3rd party tool to collect registrations, you should add them to the webinar via csv upload, or via the API.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/204619915-Scheduling-a-webinar-with-registration

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

AnnikaZoom
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

@SvetlanaObR I know your webinar has already happened, but I wanted to provide an answer for the community. 

Zoom webinar registration has many ways to set it up so it works for you. In the Authentication option, you select if and how you want users to authenticate to join. If you select "registered email", only the person who's Zoom account matches the email address used to register can use that link. If you select more relaxed alternatives, other people can join using the same link. 

To make sure you connect who is attending to the reports, when using a 3rd party tool to collect registrations, you should add them to the webinar via csv upload, or via the API.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/204619915-Scheduling-a-webinar-with-registration