cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Events - Email triggers

unstoppablesing
Listener

For emails that are enabled, at what point are they triggered and sent? For instance, I have already added all of my speakers. The event is not published yet. Once published, will all of those speaker invitation emails go out automatically? Or only if a new speaker is added after the fact. Or, when I upload my list of attendees, will that automatically trigger an email to them? Is there one universal link to my event or does each attendee and speaker get a unique link?

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @unstoppablesing — and welcome to the world of Zoom Events!!

For all notifications that are enabled, these are not sent out until you publish your event.  If you turn off a specific notice in the Emails tab, turning on the switch does not send out the queued notices — but does enable the Send Manually action in the context menu … but any new speakers, Alt Host, other Special Roles or enabled notifications if any kind will be sent out immediately (assuming  your event is Published).

The same situation exists for your pre-Registrations and invitations: none are sent out until your event is Published; new uploads are then sent out immediately. 

All attendees get attendee-specific links, asking with warnings not to share them with others. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !