cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZOOM Cloud recordings - how do I move them into my Events Hub?

tuscany123
Listener

I am creating a Simulive event for broadcast later this month. I recorded a meeting in the ZOOM cloud that I want to use for the Simulive. However, the cloud recordings don't appear as options when I try adding them to my event. I've tried searching by name and the recorded meeting ID, but nothing shows up. I have attached two screenshots to show what I mean. 

Any advice appreciated, thank you

2 REPLIES 2

janelstewart_75
Listener

Did you record that meeting in Zoom Events as a session? (Not as a standard alone webinar meeting.) 

I had to create a private event and then create a webinar session. That is the only way I could get the recordings to appear in my hub so I could then upload as a Simulive.  I asked the Gurus this morning (BTW Zoom Events Office Hours on Wednesdays have been my only real help getting answers from Zoom. )

I was also told there is a setting for some accounts have the ability to upload a video and it does not have to be in the hub. (I am not sure what qualifications an account needs to get this feature)

So my event started today, and I could not use the simulive feature but it actually worked better to share the video using the share screen > Advanced > Video - check the share sound and optimize.  This worked really nicely.  

janelstewart_75_0-1699482169361.png

Hope this helps !

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

The option to upload a video to be used with simulive is available by request only.

For additional questions, contact Zoom Support to discuss whether this feature is available for your account.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!