Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

Join our webinar to see our latest innovations in action — and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine communication and collaboration.

Register now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio (sound/voice)

When attending zoom events, link/invite is in Facebook, I can't hear the presenter or others in the zoom event, or sometimes the speaker's voice is warbled. I test my audio (video and microphone) prior to each session and everything is working as exp...

Resolved! Attendees

There seems to be a problem with attendees showing up in the "managed attendees" dashboard. I am aware of registrations and have print screens...need urgent support

JerryB by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar Registration Canceled?

Some people are registering for our event tomorrow and most are getting an email that they are registered and then that their webinar registration is canceled. It is happening right after they register. We are not denying registration from other coun...