cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming a meeting to 200 people on a 100 people meeting license

SaraTComms
Listener

Hello, everyone,

The title pretty much explains it. My IT contractor has a one pro license for meetings up to a 100 people. Is it ok for him to stream a meeting to up to 200 people on an external platform (eventive)?

Thank you for all the advice you can provide!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @SaraTComms.

Absolutely!  Many organizations do this... open up a Zoom Meeting or Webinar, and direct any "overflow" attendees to an external stream such as YouTube, Facebook, etc.

But this does require some additional technical finesse.  I'd suggest considering asking your IT contractor to buy a 1-month non-recurring Large Meeting 500 license for $50, and tell them you'll pay the extra charge; See the Buy Now button on Large Meetings at https://zoom.us/pricing:

Ray_Harwood_0-1709342782089.png

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @SaraTComms.

Absolutely!  Many organizations do this... open up a Zoom Meeting or Webinar, and direct any "overflow" attendees to an external stream such as YouTube, Facebook, etc.

But this does require some additional technical finesse.  I'd suggest considering asking your IT contractor to buy a 1-month non-recurring Large Meeting 500 license for $50, and tell them you'll pay the extra charge; See the Buy Now button on Large Meetings at https://zoom.us/pricing:

Ray_Harwood_0-1709342782089.png

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi there @SaraTComms ! I have reviewed your inquiry and @Ray_Harwood has provided the answer for you, so I've gone ahead and marked his reply as an accepted solution. Please let us know if you have additional questions! 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?