cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please tell me about the add-on for the number of people connected to the webinar.

shuji_fujita
Listener

Sorry for my English is strange.

Please tell me about the case of hosting a Zoom webinar.
In my account, the maximum number of connected people is 500.
If I co-host with a user who has an add-on that allows up to 1000 connections, will the number of connections be upgraded to 1000?
How about if I designate them as alternate hosts instead of co-hosts?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

shuji_fujita
Listener

After posting the question, I did my own research and found the following information.

1. アドオンを持つメンバーを代替ホストまたは補助ホストに指定しても、最大接続数は増加しません。
2. 同様に、アドオンを持つメンバーにホストを委任しても、最大接続数は増加しません。
3.ウェビナーを設定したメンバーのアカウントをアップグレードし、アドオンを購入する以外に方法はありません。

私が知る必要がある情報は解決されました。
ありがとうございます。

View solution in original post

shuji_fujita
Listener

After posting the question, I did my own research and found the following information.

1. designating a member with an add-on as an alternate host or co-host does not increase the maximum number of connections.
2. similarly, delegating a host to a member with an add-on does not increase the maximum number of connections.
3. There is no other way but to upgrade the account of the member who set up the webinar and purchase the add-on.

The information I need to know has been resolved.
Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

shuji_fujita
Listener

1. アドオンを持つメンバーを代替ホストまたは補助ホストに指定しても、最大接続数は増加しません。
2. 同様に、アドオンを持つメンバーにホストを委任しても、最大接続数は増加しません。
3.ウェビナーを設定したメンバーのアカウントをアップグレードし、アドオンを購入する以外に方法はありません。

私が知る必要がある情報は解決されました。
ありがとうございます。

shuji_fujita
Listener

1. designating a member with an add-on as an alternate host or co-host does not increase the maximum number of connections.
2. similarly, delegating a host to a member with an add-on does not increase the maximum number of connections.
3. There is no other way but to upgrade the account of the member who set up the webinar and purchase the add-on.

The information I need to know has been resolved.
Thank you.