cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One off webinars

stephstwogirls
Listener

I only have a basic Zoom account currently but am looking to hold a on-off bigger event. Does anyone know if it's possible to pay for the Zoom webinars option as an add-on for just one month?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @stephstwogirls.

When signing up for a Webinar add-on, you can select Monthly-Non-Recurring as an option:

Ray_Harwood_0-1705278870957.png

Doing so starts your Webinar plan the day you sign up, and it’s over 1 month later. Be sure not to buy it to far in advance!

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Marc_Speth
Listener

I also have a basic account, but when I goto zoom.us and sign in to my account (top-right corner) down the left side of that window is a list of clickable links that start with Profile, then Meetings, then Webinars.  If you click on Webinars the new window has a blue button near the top-right that says "Schedule a Webinar".  You should be able schedule a webinar whenever you wish without a premium account. 

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @stephstwogirls.

When signing up for a Webinar add-on, you can select Monthly-Non-Recurring as an option:

Ray_Harwood_0-1705278870957.png

Doing so starts your Webinar plan the day you sign up, and it’s over 1 month later. Be sure not to buy it to far in advance!

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @stephstwogirls ! I have reviewed your post and @Ray_Harwood 's response is the correct solution, so I've gone ahead and marked it as an accepted solution. Please let us know if you have any additional questions! 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?