cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Stream in a FB Group

KG9
Listener

Why did they disable live stream to a FB group?    Super frustrating, since we have been using this feature, paying for it for over 3 years!!

5 REPLIES 5

MarianneKimmel
Listener

Really frustrating, because that's the only way we did go live and now we don't know how to use Zoom to go live in a Facebookgroup. 

CarrieSMagill
Listener

I too am super frustrated.  Streaming my live yoga class to my zoom for years and now will not work and wasting hours trying to figure it out

KG9
Listener

I got it to work on one laptop.  For some reason I cannot get it to work on another laptop, when they are signed and the host...  The laptops are set up the same....

KG9
Listener

You have to add Live Stream to ZOOM - then you use your GROUP to go live first..  you will need the URL stream and the KEY stream to plug those to stream.. It works.  We stream in different locations using different laptops so when you try and go live one or the other you have to copy and paste the live stream key for that computer!!  

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Zoom didn't do it... Facebook/Meta made a change that eliminates the ability to stream to Facebook GROUPS from "integrated applications" like Zoom.  See my post here for information and a video that explains the use of the Custom RTMP approach to live-streaming in Facebook Groups:

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Livestreaming-to-Facebook-GROUPS-now-requires-Custom-RTMP/td-... 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !