cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to see how many people have registered for multiple webinars?

FSSimon
Listener

We produce multiple webinars every month and set them up six months in advance. We promote them over time and need to see how many people have registered for each at a glance. We are transitioning from GoToWebinar where there is a dashboard of all the webinars you have set up that shows the number of people who have registered. The list of webinars in Zoom does not list the number of people registered. Is there a way to see that information at a glance, like there is in GoToWebinar. I've attached an image of what it looks like in GTW.

6 REPLIES 6

imogenraynerae
Attendee

Hi @FSSimon Are you hosting your webinar via Zoom Webinars or Zoom Events?

For Zoom Webinars you need to find 'Manage Attendees' section in the 'Invitations' tab - Here's the details of how to do this: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0068036

For Zoom Events you need to go to the 'Overview' section in your Event hub. The details of how to find this can be found in the following article in the 'View the hub Event Summary section' :https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0065879

Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you!

Imogen

I use Zoom Webinars. The link you provided does not offer the solution to my question because Zoom Webinars does not have the function I need. I may have purchased the wrong solution. I can’t tell from the info you sent. If in Events you can see, at a glance, a list of upcoming webinars that includes the number of registrants in realtime, then I should have purchased Events. 

imogenraynerae
Attendee

End

Imogen

FSSimon
Listener

You must be an AI bot. That is not the question. The question is: Is there a way to see how many people have registered for multiple webinars at one time without clicking into each webinar one at at time. You can stop looking in the Knowledgebase because the answer is NO. There is no single place that shows all the registrants for multiple webinars at one time. 

Librarycat
Participant

An answer from a human: Yes. You can go to "REPORTS" (left nav bar) and put in a 30 day span. Hit filter. You'll see the Webinar names, and number registered. Much easier than clicking each Webinar.

Wow! Not exactly perfect, but a great workaround! Thank you!