cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extracting Webinar Reports

Daddycoo
Listener

I have just drawn out a Zoom Webinar report but the numbers are confusing and we could not find any info. regarding it across Zoom. 

QNS:

1) What is the difference between max concurrent views, total user, and unique viewers per webinar? 
2) Are audio-dial in users included in the total count of Max users set for the zoom? (example 500.) 
3) What happens to people who cannot join the call as the call is maxed out? Are they placed in the zoom lobby? 

Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mathi
Attendee

@Daddycoo

Max Concurrent Views: This value shows the maximum number of online viewers at the same time during the webinar, excluding panelists.

Total user: This value shows all panelist and attendee count.

Unique Viewers: This value shows how many people viewed the webinar on their computer. It does not include panelists or attendees who only listened by phone. Viewers who joined the meeting multiple times or from multiple devices are counted.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Mathi
Attendee

@Daddycoo

Max Concurrent Views: This value shows the maximum number of online viewers at the same time during the webinar, excluding panelists.

Total user: This value shows all panelist and attendee count.

Unique Viewers: This value shows how many people viewed the webinar on their computer. It does not include panelists or attendees who only listened by phone. Viewers who joined the meeting multiple times or from multiple devices are counted.

Hi @Mathi this makes sense, but I just ran a webinar that had 39 unique viewers and 53 total users.. however there was only 1 panelist and the host. Could you explain the difference there? Does it count users twice who left and rejoined?

The webinar reports in Zoom counts someone as a participant each time they join a webinar, so if they join, drop and join again 30 seconds again they would count twice. In order to export Zoom webinar reports we use Salepager to extract the reports, deduplicate participants and then combine with registration to ensure the registration information is included in the attendance reports. We get these reports emailed to us daily. Each participant is only included once to avoid confusion.

Clarifying question - when you say "It does not include panelists or attendees who only listened by phone" does this mean that it's just excluding users who dial in? or all mobile users? So if I use the Zoom app on my phone, am I a Unique user or part of the Total user count? 

The "viewed the webinar on their computer" note confused me into thinking this number may not include any mobile users.

Thanks!

vescamilla
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi Daddycoo,

2) Yes, audio dial-in users count towards the overall webinar capacity.

3) If your webinar is at capacity, attendees are told it is at capacity and told to try again later.

Hope this helps!

If this answers your question, please click "Accept solution". Thank you!