cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't go from ZOOM to FB Group all of a sudden

brendaadelman
Listener

Help. I have been broadcasting LIVE from my zoom account into a FB group for months and all of a sudden it won't give me the option to go into the group. I've deleted the ZOOM app in the group and reinstalled it.
What can I do?

25 REPLIES 25

JovanaSredic
Listener

2 of my clients have the same issue today during their launch events! Any update would be appreciated!

I found a solution but its a crazy. way. i realised that it only shows the top 30 or so last groups that i joined. This is how i solved it. I made someone else admin, then i left the group, got them to approve me and add me as admin again. and now it shows my group at the top when i go to live stream! Crazy thing to solve. Isn't it a night mare trying to speak to someone about these glitches.  also really good to have a 2nd person admin anyway on groups. 

I am going to try this next because Oh M G- the zoom support is ridiculously bad

Nobody0619
Listener

Some of my group disappear too

AbbeyDasi
Listener

I have the same issue??? 

SallyPat
Listener

I’m having the exact same issue despite having used it for years

RobbieBrannon
Listener

Same thing has happened.  The two main groups I stream into are not showing up.

mfitness
Listener

Me too...just happened today.  Seems this is a new problem all of the sudden for quite a few of us.

mathewwade21
Listener

I have the same issue on my device.

Cheryl6
Listener

Me too.  Some are showing up but the main ones are not showing up to stream in.

Cheryl6
Listener

Hopefully, Zoom will respond to us soon.

AbbeyDasi
Listener

I found a solution but its a crazy. way. i realised that it only shows the top 30 or so last groups that i joined. This is how i solved it. I made someone else admin, then i left the group, got them to approve me and add me as admin again. and now it shows my group at the top when i go to live stream! Crazy thing to solve. Isn't it a night mare trying to speak to someone about these glitches.  also really good to have a 2nd person admin anyway on groups. 

Cheryl6
Listener

Abbey, got you found a solution but that isn't a good one for me.  I have too many groups.  I am going to try a different streaming platform.  Thank you for sharing.

Have you found a comparable different platform because I am at my wits end with their lack of prioritizing our businesses by getting this fixed or responding faster than at a snails pace. I'm researching

KOlson
Listener

Oh my goodness, just happened to me too!!!  Help!!

kaganj
Listener

Ok, there seems to be many of us with this issue. Can we have a solution please?  And honestly there are groups listed that I am not the admin and do not ever need to broadcast in. So take them off and leave the ones for which I'm an admin

exactly, same thing happened to me. all the groups I'm in and not admin show up, all the groups including my PERSONAL group which I'm obv an admin, don't even show up at all. 
This is so frustrating. 

Cheryl6
Listener

I don't understand why this hasn't been fixed.  This is costing money not to be able to go live in my groups.  You all need to give a refund.

Totally. And I've tried getting a hold of a real person over this, what a nightmare. Everything I swear is AI and bots. 

Yes- I agree

SallyPat
Listener

I have turned the groups from the list that shows up that I do not need to go live in 'off' and that has allowed the 2 main groups I need to pop up and select. I think someone above says it is showing 30 groups max (i did count just toggled them off until my preferred groups appeared.

How do you turn them off?  Are you doing that on FB or Zoom?  The majority showing up I am just a member.   The majority of them don't even show up on my FB list of groups.

In zoom. So when you go to "live on FB" it will bring up the page that gets you to choose the group, add description etc. at the bottom it says "Facebook security settings* click on that. 

You'll be able to edit access to the groups. The ones that don't show up will once you deselect them all. 

I toggled off about 15 groups and my personal groups still didn't come up. I'll delete more

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @brendaadelman @cassandrafinch @Cheryl6 @SallyPat @kaganj welcome to the community! Suggest looking into the the discussion on Can't live stream to FB groups.. Group doesn't show up specifically looking at @cassandrafinch and @CletaC's solution and let me know if that helps! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!