cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I set up an introduction video before a Zoom Webinar? How to do it?

ninza-co
Listener

Hi there,

We are planning to host a webinar this week and I am curious whether I can set up a video before our webinar so it will play automatically when everyone enters the webinar. Is it possible? 

Thanks for all!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @ninza-co.

Sorry, but the basic answer to your question is No. I’ll go over a few more details:

1. There’s no way to play a video for Attendees before the Host opens the Webinar for them to join.
  2. There’s no way to have an individual video play for each attendee as they enter the Webinar after the Host opens the Webinar for them.
  3. You can play a video at the beginning of your Webinar using the Screen Share -> Advanced  tab-> Video icon. Obviously any Attendee that enters later will miss this. 

Assuming your Webinar has registration required, you can customize the reminder email (optionally sent to attendees 1 week, 1 day, and/or 1 hour before your event) and suggest that attendees look at a video before the Webinar by providing URL on YouTube or Vimeo. But there’s no guarantee they’ll read your note Out comply with your request to view it. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @ninza-co.

Sorry, but the basic answer to your question is No. I’ll go over a few more details:

1. There’s no way to play a video for Attendees before the Host opens the Webinar for them to join.
  2. There’s no way to have an individual video play for each attendee as they enter the Webinar after the Host opens the Webinar for them.
  3. You can play a video at the beginning of your Webinar using the Screen Share -> Advanced  tab-> Video icon. Obviously any Attendee that enters later will miss this. 

Assuming your Webinar has registration required, you can customize the reminder email (optionally sent to attendees 1 week, 1 day, and/or 1 hour before your event) and suggest that attendees look at a video before the Webinar by providing URL on YouTube or Vimeo. But there’s no guarantee they’ll read your note Out comply with your request to view it. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !