cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding more occurrences to Recurring Webinars after the sequence has started

mariam665
Listener

I've set up a recurring webinar with 5 occurrences initially, then deleted 2 occurrences because 3 dates was fine by me. Now I want to add one more occurrence, but I couldn't edit to add an extra occurrence. Also, the webinar sequence has started and occurrence 1 is done.

Is it not possible to edit a recurring webinar to add one more occurrence ? (Please keep in mind that the webinar sequence has started in my case)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

newl
Community Champion | Customer

Hello @mariam665 

You should be able to add the additional webinar to the series.

Select the next scheduled webinar and choose "Edit"

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 10.50.13.png

You will be prompted to choose how you want to edit the webinar;  currently selected occurrence or all occurrences, you will want to choose "Edit All Occurrences"

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 10.51.15.png

Navigate to the "Recurrence" settings and find the section labeled "End date".

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 10.52.03.png

Choose the "After X occurrences" drop-down dialog; select the number to add one more day than the total occurrences. In your case you would change the number to 6 to add one additional occurrence to the webinar series.

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 10.53.21.png

I hope that this provides the information you need, reply if you have any further questions. Otherwise, consider marking the solution as "Accepted" so others may find this solution as well!

Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

newl

Hello @mariam665 

You should be able to add the additional webinar to the series.

Select the next scheduled webinar and choose "Edit"

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 10.50.13.png

You will be prompted to choose how you want to edit the webinar;  currently selected occurrence or all occurrences, you will want to choose "Edit All Occurrences"

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 10.51.15.png

Navigate to the "Recurrence" settings and find the section labeled "End date".

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 10.52.03.png

Choose the "After X occurrences" drop-down dialog; select the number to add one more day than the total occurrences. In your case you would change the number to 6 to add one additional occurrence to the webinar series.

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 10.53.21.png

I hope that this provides the information you need, reply if you have any further questions. Otherwise, consider marking the solution as "Accepted" so others may find this solution as well!

Cheers!