cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription on my credit card.

magnusglobal
Newcomer
Newcomer

Good afternoon, I have a subscription, in which a charge is being generated on my card, but I don't know which email to log in to, what can I do to find out which email this charge is being made to?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @magnusglobal 

Sorry for the late response.

If you no do not have access to the original email address you can request to change it to your email address, you can submit a request to Zoom Support. When submitting a request, enter the following information:

• Please select your request type: Ensure that Billing & Account Management is selected
  • Your email address: Enter your new email address that you can be contacted at
  • Subject
  • Description
  • Request Type: Select Account Management
  • About: Select Unable to access email
  • Complete any optional fields that will assist with your request

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MGSR

Hello @magnusglobal

Welcome to the Zoom Community! We're glad to have you here.
The simplest way would be to login to your email addresses one at a time to check for the charge that matches your card. The email should come from no-reply@zoom.us.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Hello Mark,

I've already tested all the emails I used, I believe that an employee from my company may have signed up, but I can't identify it, is it possible to know which email it is, with the credit card number that was used? Or is there a Zoom support email that I can contact, providing the card number?

Hi @magnusglobal 

Sorry for the late response.

If you no do not have access to the original email address you can request to change it to your email address, you can submit a request to Zoom Support. When submitting a request, enter the following information:

• Please select your request type: Ensure that Billing & Account Management is selected
  • Your email address: Enter your new email address that you can be contacted at
  • Subject
  • Description
  • Request Type: Select Account Management
  • About: Select Unable to access email
  • Complete any optional fields that will assist with your request

Hi @magnusglobal 

Given the time elapsed since we last heard from you, I've taken the liberty of marking the provided answer as the solution.

Have a great day!

MGSR

Hi @magnusglobal 

Did you see my previous response?
If it has resolved your inquiry, please press the Accept as Solution.

Have a great day!