cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undo last change of any collaborator

ralfg1
Listener

Hello,

I know, that in whiteboard, there is an undo feature, undoing the last change of myself. However, if another collaborator has done a change, is there a possibility for me, do undo this? (I am teacher, and my students are not always capable of undoing on their own).

As I have the Zoom whiteboard abo, providing an activity log and version control, I first hoped, my problem should be solvable using these features. However, though I can see a log of all changes of all collaborators, I did not find out, how to undo the last change, when it is done by another collaborator...

Any tips? Thank you...

2 REPLIES 2

BakerHe
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hi @ralfg1 , you can see what is the last change.  But there is no such a button to undo the last change from others.  

How to see the last change? 

BakerHe_0-1710366578418.png

Some advice: If you want to share whiteboard to students, creating a new version, and then we can rollback to this version if the whiteboard is messed up by mistake.

BakerHe_1-1710366769446.png

Also if students don't need editor privilege, we can set others to viewonly role. It's also working for inviting a channel. For more advanced configuration, we can use Project feature.

BakerHe_2-1710366872556.png

ralfg1
Listener

Thank you for the answer... So it seems, there is no real solution for my problem... Is it possible to raise a feature request on this topic?