cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only host has menu on whiteboard

drjulian
Listener

Hello,

I am having a problem with the white board. I am a paid user using  Zoom (Version: 5.17.2 (29988)) on Windows 11. Those who join my meetings are also using the most current version, although some of them are using windows 10.

The problem is that if a whiteboard is opened by the host (me) or anyone else, only the host (me) has a menu on the left. The others just have a blank whiteboard. Then can see whatever I type or upload etc, but they have no options to do anything. They are only able to view everything I do. All others can open a whiteboard but do not have any menu.

In the whiteboard settings on the web page (Settings>Whiteboard>In Meeting Whiteboards) I have everything checked as "Host and Participants".

Is there some other setting I am missing? I want to set it up so everyone in the meeting can open a whiteboard and use the whiteboard to add text, images etc.

Please advise

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ShinLe
Listener

Hi,

Go to your Account Management > Account Setting > White board > White board Cloud Sharing and tick the options that Allow sharing with users in the same organization and outside your organization > tick all options there.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ShinLe
Listener

Hi,

Go to your Account Management > Account Setting > White board > White board Cloud Sharing and tick the options that Allow sharing with users in the same organization and outside your organization > tick all options there.

Hope that helps.

That worked, thank you