cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any hints to make the new whiteboards usable

jnbspace
Listener

The new whiteboards are really cumbersome. Has any one found any tricks to make them at least partially usable?

What I would like to see are;
  - default to all eyes on me

- make all eyes on me sticky

- a quick way to jump back to sharing the previous whiteboard

- a quick way to create a new slide and jump to that

- a quick next slide / previous slide button.

or a reliable way to force it to use the classic whiteboard. I know there are supposed to be options for that but I can not get any of them to work.

Do any of the above exist?

1 REPLY 1

Nikki_Kaul
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hi @jnbspace thanks for your feedback! 

- Default to all eyes on me -> this is planned as part of an upcoming release where participants will always follow whoever opened the WB in the meeting

- Make all eyes on me sticky -> could you elaborate on what you mean here by "sticky"?

- A quick way to jump back to sharing the previous whiteboard -> if I am understanding you correctly, are you talking about a scenario in which you've opened a whiteboard, switch to screen sharing, and want a quick easy way to pull up the same whiteboard you were working on before?

- A quick way to create a new slide and jump to that -> are you at all familiar with our Frames feature? This helps you create "slides" in whiteboard to organize your content and jump to it quickly. You can find frame management in the "Presentation" tool (see attached screenshots for the Frame tool and Presentation panel)

- A quick next slide / previous slide button -> if you ever enter Presentation mode via the presentation tool I referred to (see last screenshot) with the toolbar at the bottom of the screen, there is a next slide / previous slide control 

I sincerely hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further feedback or questions! We greatly appreciate your candor and specificity.