cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with audio when connected to bluetooth headset

VT2
Listener

I am using Zoom on mobile app, have connected bluetooth headset for audio but it is not working properly. I can't hear any participant in the meeting, when I click on the speaker with bluetooth icon in upper left side, it goes to speaker mode of mobile and when I click on the same icon again after few seconds, I start hearing other participants but in few minutes again the voice doesn't work and I can't hear any participants again. I tried different bluetooth headset but the problem is same. Any solution?

1 REPLY 1

Mysticangel929
Listener

I've had the same trouble. Using Zoom app (updated to the latest version) on Android. When connected to car bluetooth or my bluetooth headphones, I toogle the audio icon between speaker/bluetooth/off,  but when it's on bluetooth mode, the sound only comes through my phone--not my bluetooth device. Essentially just turns the speaker off and on, but never transmits audio through any bluetooth devices. It used to work, but for the past 2-3 months (at least), it hasn't. 

I've searched several Zoom community support threads and various tech fix sites, but no one seems to have a solution except "wait till the next Zoom update and hopefully it'll be fixed." Well, the latest update, version 5.11.4.7276  was released yesterday (7/25/22) and it still didn't fix this issue.