cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Scheduler not showing availability

tessaraqt
Listener

I am having an issue with the scheduler, I have two seperate recurring availabilities, one is 30minute meeting slots and the other is 90, but no matter how I configure it my availability for the 90minute slots doesn't show up. It says there is no availability when there should be recurring availability on Saturday and Sundays.

I thought it might be that each schedule "Clashed" somehow but when I set a weekday evening availability that one showed up.

Am I missing something?

TYIA!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tessaraqt
Listener

I figured it out! I had selected the option to only allow people to book within a certain time frame. I selected 21 business days, this option only allows business days to be booked so won’t show weekends. I changed it to 21 calendar days and this solved my problem. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

CassieGallego
Listener

Did you check the settings of your recurring schedule? On the last section it will ask if you want a buffer and for how long. It will also ask if you want to limit the number of bookings per day and how far in advance someone is allowed to schedule that particular meeting. I've run into much less availability if I haven't checked on those three things when publishing. I hope this helps!

Hi @tessaraqt was @CassieGallego's reply helpful? If so, don't forget to click that 'Accept as Solution' button! Thanks! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Thanks! It wasn’t but I wrote the solution and marked it for anyone else with this issue. 

tessaraqt
Listener

I figured it out! I had selected the option to only allow people to book within a certain time frame. I selected 21 business days, this option only allows business days to be booked so won’t show weekends. I changed it to 21 calendar days and this solved my problem. 

Absolice
Listener

I’m still having issues, I cannot find an option to change from weekdays to calendar days.  Can you please elaborate on the location of this option ?

Absolice
Listener

Where  - More options - rules 

Open created schedule or New schedule, go through Details - availability - notifications - then in More options under rules