cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use a specific GCal calendar with zoom scheduler?

kennajames
Listener

I'm a Zoom One Pro and Zoom Scheduler subscriber.  I have multiple calendars on my Google Calendar, e.g. business, personal, family, etc. - I've set up Zoom scheduler but it is adding business meeting to my personal calendar. What are the steps needed to get it to work with a specific calendar?  

3 REPLIES 3

Yuganthi
Listener
If you are scheduling a meeting in the Zoom scheduler, you have to select the Sync with Multiple Calendars checkbox, located under Meeting Options section. Once this is checked, you can select your desired Google Calendars to sync with your meeting.

Thanks for your Reply!  I'm stuck finding the sync option under the Meeting Options section.  I took a screen shot in case I'm looking in the wrong place - see below. There's no option here to sync with multiple calendars. Please advise.

Zoom menu bar.png

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @kennajames

It is not in the Zoom app. You must configure your calendar in the web client, meaning you must click on this link https://zoom.us/appointment and configure your calendar in the settings of your Zoom Web client. I know that it can be confusing because some settings are in the Zoom app, and some are in the web client. 

Let me know if you have any other questions, happy to answer them. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?