cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to change the contents of the two screens. How do I do this?

YueC
Listener

My zoom device has two screens, a big one and a small one.
I need to swap their current display, but I don't know how to do it.

Picture caption 

BTW,I can't solve the problem by changing the video output line, because the small screen is an all-in-one machine and the big screen is a TV.
I want to be able to set the main screen as the big screen and the small screen as the second screen.

Thank you for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer

You should be able to make these changes in the Zoom Room's display settings:

bstrelko_0-1707318227566.png

From here you can click on each 'screen' shown and choose what it should display in any situation.

Note that since your all-in-one has a touch display, you'll likely need to also enable "Allow shared content on non-touch displays of Zoom Rooms for Touch systems" in order to allow a true swap.

For additional tweaks, you can also use your Zoom Rooms controller and navigate to Settings->General->Arrange Displays. You'll see the prompt below:

bstrelko_1-1707318424100.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

bstrelko

You should be able to make these changes in the Zoom Room's display settings:

bstrelko_0-1707318227566.png

From here you can click on each 'screen' shown and choose what it should display in any situation.

Note that since your all-in-one has a touch display, you'll likely need to also enable "Allow shared content on non-touch displays of Zoom Rooms for Touch systems" in order to allow a true swap.

For additional tweaks, you can also use your Zoom Rooms controller and navigate to Settings->General->Arrange Displays. You'll see the prompt below:

bstrelko_1-1707318424100.png

YueC
Listener

I'm sorry I'm late to reply.
Thank you very much for your help.
We have adopted your solution.
Since this week is a holiday, I haven't seen the effect of implementation yet.
But your suggestion has already shown us the shortcomings of the previous methods.