You're invited to Zoomtopia 2022! Our annual user conference will take place in the Americas on November 8-9 and in APAC, Japan, and EMEA on November 17.Learn more about our hybrid event experience
Everything you need to work together, all in one place.Explore Zoom One's Collaboration Tools
Connect virtually from anywhere with Zoom Meetings
Collaborate together with Zoom Chat
Call the world with Zoom Phone
Create and brainstorm with Zoom Whiteboard
Rich conversation analytics to improve sales
Send and receive messages and calendar invitations
Innovative video solutions for every meeting space.
Solutions to host impactful virtual and hybrid experiences.Find a Solution for Every Event
An omnichannel cloud solution optimized for video.
Zoom solutions elevate collaboration across vertical use cases.Discover Zoom Industry Solutions
Enabling exciting new ways to teach, learn, and connect globally
Transforming client engagement and employee experiences
Improving collaboration between agencies, ministries and constituents
Connecting care, collaboration, and medical innovation
Real-time communication, anywhere in the world
Bridging the in-store and online experiences
Expert support and services for all your design, strategy, implementation, event, and hardware needs.
An open platform that allows developers to build Zoom apps and integrations.
Explore over 1,500 apps in Zoom App Marketplace
Documentation for building on Zoom's platform using APIs, Webhooks, and SDKs
Resources that help developers evaluate & build with our solutions
Post your questions and get help from our developer community
Zoom Partners bring Zoom's communications platform to market through alliance, sales, and service partnerships.
Discover new ways to use Zoom solutions to power your modern workforce.
Access expert-led tutorials on Zoom products and features.
Network with other Zoom users, and share your own product and industry insights.
Get documentation on deploying, managing, and using the Zoom platform.
When teaching on Zoom, my online Learners in Zoom could read my PowerPoint in Zoom Screenshare but not my Word document. It appeared as a blurry document. Do I need to have the document in a format such as Google Documents or can I share a Microsoft Word document?
A few things to try:
1. Turn off "Hardware Acceleration" in the Zoom video settings menu
2. Make sure you are on a Wired Ethernet internet connection with as many applications CLOSED as you can. Try to only keep open the essential apps you need for the Zoom session.
3. When ScreenSharing in Zoom, take a look at all of the sharing options including the advanced options and try sharing only the individual application window (such as Word) rather than your entire desktop.
4. Ask the viewer(s) that reported a blurry share if they are on a stable internet connection.
5. Check the the resolution setting of your computer monitor is at least 1920x1080 or higher.
Hope this helps you on your way.