cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Phone Dispositions

jerpa
Listener

I have the zoom basic plan and the Zoom Phone US & Canada Unlimited Calling plan, and I am looking to set things up for a small team of up to 3 or 4 outbound callers. I would like to setup dispositions for the end of each call e.g. "Interested", "Meeting", "Not Interested", etc. Maybe this could be done through tags as well. It is hard to track the outcome of calls without this. As of right now the zoom phone resets to the dial pad when it a call is completed or dropped. There doesn't seem to be an option for dispositions or tags.

I did find an article on this https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0065281#h_01FWH54YHPZA20HWHNQKXDB6... but cannot find the settings. If this option is on another zoom plan, what is it? Ideally we would like to stick to the basic plan with regional phone and achieve something similar. Can we replicate this with tags somehow if dispositions are not an option? We are not looking to pay a lot of money for a different plan when it is only a small team of callers. Thanks!

0 REPLIES 0