cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a Axis A8105-E Intercom that partially works with Generic Sip. Help!

mvasquez20
Listener

Good afternoon,

I have an Axis A8105-E intercom door camera, and I would like to get it working with Zoom Phone. After entering in all the information for the manual provisioning, and enabling sips I was able to get it provisioned with Zoom phone. I can make calls to the common area extension assigned to the phone, with the device automatically picking up and two way audio established. However, when I press the button and attempt to have the device call a Zoom extension, or even an outside phone number, the call rings, and when the recipient picks up the call just ends.

Are there any settings I am missing? Any insight or advice would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

I would suggest that you log a problem with Zoom Support at the site below, so support team can help you with the concerns, make sure you have call IDs /call samples that you can provide them so they can further check.
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

Cheers!

mvasquez20
Listener

I took your advice and put a ticket in a moment ago. But this is a generic sip endpoint that is not on the supported hardware list. I am unsure how much support I will actually receive from Zoom phone support. 

bayside
Observer

Did you ever get this working? We have AXIS C1410 speakers. Haven't been able to get them to connect to Zoom. Support wouldn't help because it's not supported hardware.