cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Analytics

Njones
Listener

Is there a way to set time of day parameters in The Call Queue Real-Time Analytics? I'm looking to pull all the data in that section by shift.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Vinnie
Community Champion | Customer

Hello @Njones; I haven't seen in the Zoom Phone CQ to allow provisioning in a way you get that, however, I think with a bit of overhead of configuration you could get something that might be useful to a point; I have a few ideas; you might need to buy a "Power Pack License" add-on to be able to see/run "Analytics & Reports" but I think it is well worth it:
In the "Zoom Portal > Analytics & Reports > Zoom Phone Analytics > Call Queue Real-time Analytics" you can View/Filter the Metrics/Statistics either by "PHONE SITE", and/or "CALL QUEUE", and/or DEPARTMENT/COST-CENTER"; because of that, if you strategically split your "Users/Agents" in ways related to the shifts you have, you could:
OPTION 1: If you split by different "Zoom Call Queues" (ZCQs), assuming you want 3 shifts:

• ZCQ Shift-1 : Open Hours for shift-1  -> Shift-1 Users/Agents, Close Hours-> Overflows to ZCQ Shift-2.
  • ZCQ Shift-2: Open Hours for shift-2 -> Shift-2 Users/Agents, Close Hours-> Overflows to ZCQ Shift-3.
  • ZCQ Shift-3: Open Hours for shift-3 -> Shift-3 Users/Agents, Close Hours-> Overflows to Voicemail?

Your reports will be automatically filtered by Zoom Call Queues; the most interesting part is that you can move around people on the different shifts simply by changing the ZCQ Membership, or if you don't want that burden, you can always put all your Users/Agents in all ZCQs and just asked them to Turn On/Off the Shift's  Queue they will need to be answering call.

OPTION 2: Here you may have all Users/Agents in the same Call Queue, just make sure you create a different "Cost Center Number" per Shift and Populate the corresponding Shift Cost Center Number to the User/Agent. Like in Option 1, You should be able to filter your R-T Metrics by Cost Center.

OPTION 3: This one requires more work and I wouldn't recommend it but I at least could illustrate that if you Users/Agents are distributed among multiple locations already and that is how your Shifts Work ("Following the Sun"), you should be able to see your Shift Stas already by "Zoom Phone Sites"

I haven't tested what I am mentioned above, but in theory you should be able to "Create and Detach" 3 differnt instances of the "Call Queue" Wallboard, and you can applying the right shift filter for each wallboard, then just arrange the "Windows" to your needs/liking.

I hope this helps.

Vinnie

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Vinnie

Hello @Njones; I haven't seen in the Zoom Phone CQ to allow provisioning in a way you get that, however, I think with a bit of overhead of configuration you could get something that might be useful to a point; I have a few ideas; you might need to buy a "Power Pack License" add-on to be able to see/run "Analytics & Reports" but I think it is well worth it:
In the "Zoom Portal > Analytics & Reports > Zoom Phone Analytics > Call Queue Real-time Analytics" you can View/Filter the Metrics/Statistics either by "PHONE SITE", and/or "CALL QUEUE", and/or DEPARTMENT/COST-CENTER"; because of that, if you strategically split your "Users/Agents" in ways related to the shifts you have, you could:
OPTION 1: If you split by different "Zoom Call Queues" (ZCQs), assuming you want 3 shifts:

• ZCQ Shift-1 : Open Hours for shift-1  -> Shift-1 Users/Agents, Close Hours-> Overflows to ZCQ Shift-2.
  • ZCQ Shift-2: Open Hours for shift-2 -> Shift-2 Users/Agents, Close Hours-> Overflows to ZCQ Shift-3.
  • ZCQ Shift-3: Open Hours for shift-3 -> Shift-3 Users/Agents, Close Hours-> Overflows to Voicemail?

Your reports will be automatically filtered by Zoom Call Queues; the most interesting part is that you can move around people on the different shifts simply by changing the ZCQ Membership, or if you don't want that burden, you can always put all your Users/Agents in all ZCQs and just asked them to Turn On/Off the Shift's  Queue they will need to be answering call.

OPTION 2: Here you may have all Users/Agents in the same Call Queue, just make sure you create a different "Cost Center Number" per Shift and Populate the corresponding Shift Cost Center Number to the User/Agent. Like in Option 1, You should be able to filter your R-T Metrics by Cost Center.

OPTION 3: This one requires more work and I wouldn't recommend it but I at least could illustrate that if you Users/Agents are distributed among multiple locations already and that is how your Shifts Work ("Following the Sun"), you should be able to see your Shift Stas already by "Zoom Phone Sites"

I haven't tested what I am mentioned above, but in theory you should be able to "Create and Detach" 3 differnt instances of the "Call Queue" Wallboard, and you can applying the right shift filter for each wallboard, then just arrange the "Windows" to your needs/liking.

I hope this helps.

Vinnie