cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

we have one of the zoom licence user leaving the company, how do i tranfer her licence to another

rbenjamin
Listener

6 REPLIES 6

Creola
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @rbenjamin ,

If your goal is to delete the user that is leaving the company you can transfer the license to another user. You can refer to this article https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005269946

Best regards,

I don't want to delete the license.  But would like  to transfer the license to another use. how do i go about doing it.  kindly assist. 

rbenjamin,
If you are not requiring to transfer the meetings/recordings, etc from this user to another user, and are only seeking to transfer the license.
I would go into the User Management section,
Search for this user and update their license type to Basic.*
Then search/add the new user as a licensed type to replace this one.

* Check box beside users name
Select License and License Type
Choose Basic

Hi,

We are having three Zoom license and one of the license user is leaving the company and her email address is connected to one of the licenses. We would like to transfer that license to another user.  How do we go about.  Will this suggestion work? As I don't want to do something and cannot change it back.

Go into the User Management section,
Search for this user and update their license type to Basic.*
Then search/add the new user as a licensed type to replace this one.

Kindly advise.

Rachel 

* Check box beside users name
Select License and License Type
Choose Basic

rbenjamin
Listener

Hi,

How do we change the login credentials of the license for those users that have left the company? For e.g. the username and password.

Kind regards,

Rachel 

Rachel,
I would suggest either, deactivating their account from the Users Management page, or if you open up their profile page as an admin, you can reset their password under the SignIn Section to another password.