Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Help! I cannot access my paid account.

I cannot access my paid account. I created a Zoom meeting this past Wednesday morning, but I could not login to my account to have the scheduled meeting for Bible Study on Wednesday evening. I have not talked to a person who could help me, yet. When ...

mlcox75 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Upcoming Meetings

I have meetings schedule through August 2024, but Zoom is only showing through mid March. I can't update the date range. It's acting as though I have not meetings scheduled after mid March. I checked my google calendar, and the meetings still show up...

JaimeD by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting Freezing

I am experiencing an issue the last few days where during a meeting my Zoom link Lockes up and then kicks me out of the meeting. It then reconnects and takes me back into the meeting. This happened 5 times in a 60 minute meeting and is frustrating an...

Controls disappearing during screen share

Hi, I'm fairly new to Zoom and need help with a reoccurring problem. I have been having a problem with my control panel disappearing when I begin to share my screen. As soon as I share my screen I am no longer able to see my participants or myself an...

Client thinks I am in another meeting

Hi, this morning I was waiting for a client to join a meeting that I had scheduled. My client could not join my meeting because they received a message to say I was in another meeting. The ironic thing was I was waiting for them in the meeting room f...

Resolved! I can't sing in today, please help

HiToday when I enter my email (at gmail.com) and my password trying to sing in with my Apple ID, I can see that the web page accept my password, but then, it redirects me to the sing in page again (instead of my account page). What's going on?

Olga14 by Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes