Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webcam works on browser but not in Zoom client software

Hi,My webcam (Logitech C920) works pretty well on a browser. Unfortunately it doesn't work at all on Zoom client software in Windows. Each time I tried, the webcam is detected, the screen remains black, then the client software get frozen and I have ...

how to delete a Personal Room, link posted on Twitter

Our clickable meeting link was posted on Twitter, so strangers are going in and out of the room all day and night. We've set up another more private link to stop them from bombing the actual meeting but I would like to delete this meeting link so no ...

Resolved! Screen Sharing

Hi,How can I get all my open applications on my "Screen Sharing" windows please? Sometimes, they disappear from this Window and I have have to restart my computer (switching off then o the application or Zoom does not resolve the trouble).Thanks.Take...

Meeting history

Any way I can view my past meetings attended without being a premium member? I also didn’t record it.

Speaker and microphone issues on zoom app and zoom browser

For 5 days, I can't hear other people speak during zoom meetings. I switched to a browser for zoom meetings, there I could hear people speak but they couldn't hear me speak. What is the issue? I need it to be resolved ASAP as I have my interviews com...

Rossy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera and microphone phone after zoom updated

After the zoom updated automatically on 28/4, the microphone and the camera don't work but they function properly when I use Google Meet. Even though I reloaded the zoom, the problem can't be solved. I am using the Lenovo LAPTOP IdeaPad 5.

annacws by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

System-wide Audio/video defaults

I want to set "join with computer audio" and"video/camera on" as the default for all my account holders. The only documentation I've found has to do with individual account defaults. I'd appreciate hearing from you if you know how to create these set...

eyore15 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume goes down after choosing "Original Sound On"

After updating my Zoom to Mac Version: 5.9.6 (4993) now when people choose "Original Sound On" my sound volume drops significantly - even though all of my volume settings are on maximum. I need to use Original Sound because I am teaching voice and I ...

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022