cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speaker malfunction?

shoshi
Listener

Hi, 

My speaker during zoom isnt working. I have tried to change the speaker output and that doesnt work. does anyone have any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2

Nafi
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi

Can you make sure you speakers is okay? We always can test zoom meeting on https://zoom.us/test 

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

I have the same issue. I have tested my speaker, it works well with any other program, except for zoom. I remember it started after an update. Nobody can hear me and I am the host. 

I did other speaker to no avail. I deinstalled  with windows 10 and reinstalled zoom. The same issue. I am really frustrated. I uploaded the newest version - nothing has chainged on the speaker. I deinstalled the program in reinstalled an earlier version. Same again, the speaker does not work. 

Can there be something wrong in the registry? But I have no idea how I would have to fix  that. Any idea?