screen share button is inactive

cheobtc
Listener

screen share button is inactive

3 REPLIES 3

anissat
Community Champion | Customer

Hello @cheobtc - I'm not sure if you're saying Start Video is not working, or Share Screen. If you're asking about Start Video, you'll need to double-check that your webcam/video input device is properly connected and active (not currently being used by another tool). If everything is connected correctly, run a test ► prior to your next meeting to confirm.

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat

cheobtc
Listener

Hello, I mean as the image shows that the SCREEN SHARE BUTTON is INACTIVE
IF I hover the mouse over it DOES NOTHING
Thank you

anissat

If you are the host of the meeting (as in, your account set up the meeting), check your Zoom account Settings and make sure Screen sharing is on:

anissat_0-1678812122144.png

If it is on in Settings but you're not seeing it for that particular meeting, or if you are NOT the host/co-host/alternate host, you will have to ask whoever is to allow screen sharing - the host can click the Security icon on the Zoom toolbar in the meeting and choose Share Screen under "Allow participants to":

anissat_1-1678812398839.png

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat