recurring meetings don't show up in the Zoom client since last update

BrittaHau
Listener

recurring meetings don't show up in the Zoom client since last update

How can I get them back there?

6 REPLIES 6

Seb2022
Listener

Having the same issue. Ever since last update Zoom has messed up this option- again.  I don’t understand why they do this. Need no fixed time option back within the app! I’m a paid client. 

Darrell-S
Listener

Same problem. I just posted to "Other" Lost scheduled meeting after update.  Also I see no way to get from a meeting page back to "Home" and the "Settings" link. I think I also lost saved recordings. What's up? New Features to improve Zoom experience?

Here is a copy of my other post, with addityional details.

"When I opened it now, Zoom updated itself to version: 5.14.10 (19202). Now all my previoiusly scheduled meetings and recordings have disappeared. ALSO, I see no way to get from a Zoom meeting screen back to "Home" and it's link to Settings. WHAT'S UP? (I am running Apple Mac OS Monterey 12.6.7 on a 2016 MacBook Pro.)"

Alexxxxxxx
Listener

Same problem, hwo can I join my meetings now? 

MEO3
Listener

Also, having this issue.  Any update on a fix from Zoom? Interestingly, I don't have this problem on my phone APP, only the computer interface.

Same here. My  weekly meetings don't show up on the app on my computer today.

I'm glad I didn't have a work meeting today. AND I can't get chat support. AND I can''t get live support. Because Zoom said my account doesn't entitle me to it. i guess paying $16.79 a month doesn't entitle you to ANY support.

I am going to leave Zoom. And I will tell all my friends and business associates to do the same.

Do you even care Zoom?