Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Limitation in authorized members for scheduling

Hello,just upgraded to Pro, but a little problem for my small organization. Only one of us can schedule a Call, for example Mr. A (admin), so if Mr. B needs to organize a Call he have to use the Mr. A account to organize. But when they are both conne...

meeting room without a host

Hi, I read all the info on selecting an alternative host for a scheduled meeting but I can't find it there is a way to set up a zoom room that there is an alternative host for all the time. IE our org using one room link over and over and I want a co...

No presentation on the recording

Hi, I have recorded a presentation, with a power point presentation shared on my screen. the screen was shared, but the presentation did not open or roll...what have I done wrong?

vpret by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Countdown for free zoom meeting

I am planning a meeting, i am wondering if i join the meeting 2 minutes earlier than planned. will the timer start counting down the 40 minutes when i join, or will it wait until the second person joins the meeting to start counting?

Resolved! Blurrred Background

The background is always slightly blurred, even though the "virtual background" and "blur" functions are turned off. I have tested 5 different cameras. With all of them I have the slightly blurred background.

co19 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Recording Settings Retroactively?

Took a recording and only realized after that you cannot see the speakers, only the screenshare. Is it possible to change the recording settings after-the-fact so I can see the active speaker? Some urgency, so I appreciate the help!

Resolved! My Zoom picture is distorted and jumping around

I updated my Zoom app on my Lenova laptop on 13/1/23 and since then when I open a Zoom meeting animations are showing on the right side of my screen and my picture is distorted and jumping around. I've tried to disable animations but the instructions...

marigall by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes